Center for the Advancement of Teaching-Learning Communities (TLC)
Sponsor, Lead, Team Heading link
Project Sponsor and Team
Eric Gislason, Interim Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Provost
Lead and Description
Renée Taylor, VPFA
The purpose of this project is to plan, organize, and launch the Center for the Advancement of Teaching-Learning Communities (TLC) by the start of the Fall 2015 semester. The Center will provide coaching and support for all UIC faculty. The project team will:
- Recruit and enroll senior educators.
- Create a campus directory of professional development services, training and higher education best practices, and resources that will be offered by the center and its affiliates.
- Define an application and review process and guidelines for CORE I and II Awardees
- Create a website for TLC to support faculty development
- Launch advertising and outreach plan for TLC
Management and Status Heading link
Project Management Plan
This is a document provides clarity about the project objectives, scope, expected outcomes, expectations, roles and responsibilities. Click to access the file.
Project Documents and Reports
Final Project Report
This project was completed in December 2015. Click here to open the Final Project Report.
Project Sustainability Report
A sustainability report, summarizing accomplishments and impact of an already completed Student Success Initiative project: October 2016
Project Progress Indicator